Since the beginning, CF Nutrition has been a physician-founded, conscious clinical nutrition brand. The primary goal of CF Nutrition has always been to help more people, patients, and parents quickly access the game-changing benefits of clean clinical nutrition. Today, then, we’re so excited to announce we’re officially rolling out CF(Rehydrate)® Immunity+ in 10 Central Market locations across Texas—making it easy and convenient to support your immunity and fight dehydration naturally, effectively, and quickly on the go. Read on for everything you need to know about this exciting retail rollout and what it means for your everyday hydration.
Where can I find CF(Rehydrate)® Immunity+ in Texas?
Starting November 12th, look for half-liter bottles of our rehydrate drink on the shelves and in the cold section of Central Market Austin, Central Market San Antonio, Central Market Southlake, Central Market Fort Worth, and Central Market Houston. A subsidiary of HEB stores, Central Market offers gourmet groceries, fresh produce, and a wide selection of organic and natural foods. We’re incredibly excited to have CF Nutrition products in a store that emphasizes overall health and high-quality nourishment.
What exactly is the CF rehydrate drink?
CF(Rehydrate)® Immunity+ is a natural electrolyte drink with immune-boosting ingredients. Formulated with functional vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and naturally-sourced electrolytes—and free from harmful dyes and additives—it offers a clean, clinical-grade, colorless option for replenishing and rehydrating on the go.
What makes the CF rehydrate drink different?
CF(Rehydrate)® Immunity+ provides the nutrition and hydration you won’t get from water alone with a nutrient profile featuring essential electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals. We leave out the synthetics, sugars, and dyes you will get with traditional sports drinks and other hydration beverages on the market. It’s also specifically formulated to support a strengthened immune system and enhanced general wellness.
How should I use CF(Rehydrate)® Immunity+?
Whether you’re traveling, working out, recovering from a night of fun, fighting the flu, experiencing a bout of stress, or pregaming for the weekend ahead. There are countless reasons and seasons to reach for a half-liter bottle of our rehydration drink. With less than 1 gram of sugar per each half-liter—and none of the synthetics or additives you’ll find in other rehydrate drinks—its intentional formulation rapidly replenishes lost fluids and essential electrolytes, including those lost quickly through sweat and illness.
When is clinical-grade hydration essential?
- Fighting a cold or flu
- Recovering from illness or surgery
- Preventing or easing a hangover
- Traveling locally or abroad
- Experiencing altitude sickness or dehydration
- Fueling up for—or recovering from—a workout
Who is the CF rehydrate drink for?
Medical-grade hydration is something everyone needs regularly, but we find it’s become a regular fan favorite amongst the following groups…
- Parents: Available in Aloha Blend, Orange, and Kiwi Strawberry, little ones tend to love the taste of CF(Rehydrate)® Immunity+—and parents appreciate the fact that it’s not only natural, clean, and clinical-grade….but free from harmful neon dyes that make a mess of clothes and cars. The best part? Immune-boosting ingredients like vitamin c, vitamin d, zinc, and magnesium promote optimal immune health and wellness for the whole family—while naturally-sourced electrolytes make for quick-and-effective replenishment, minus all of the added sugar.
- Athletes, Runners, Yogis, and Cyclists: Even the best sweat sessions can leave you feeling depleted and drained. The problem with most post-workout options? Water alone just won’t cut it when it comes to replacing the electrolytes you lost quickly—and reaching for a traffic-cone-orange, sugar-packed sports drink means undoing all of the hard work you just put in to cleanse your body. A half-liter bottle of CF(Rehydrate)® Immunity+ offers athletes, yogis, runners, and every active person in between a healthy, effective way to treat your body to complete clinical-grade replenishment.
- Anyone wanting to hydrate more effectively: From keeping your energy levels, mood, and brain function up—to boosting your immune system, preventing hangovers, and relieving constipation—the benefits of staying hydrated are endless. That’s why our team of medical professionals and beverage scientists here at CF Nutrition specifically formulated CF(Rehydrate)® Immunity+ to offer everyone a tasty, on-the-go, next-level clinical hydration option.
How is CF rehydrate drink different from Pedialyte or Gatorade?
That’s a great question! Check out the breakdown below for an at-a-glance look at what makes CF(Rehydrate)® Immunity+ a superior, cleaner, more practical option for fighting dehydration.
- Sugar: Rather than being saturated with added and artificial sugars, CF(Rehydrate)® has only 1 gram of added sugar and is lightly sweetened with natural stevia rebaudiana.
- Colors: CF(Rehydrate)® is clear, colorless, and completely devoid of artificial colors and dyes.
- Flavors: CF(Rehydrate)® flavors are natural, resulting in a taste that’s light, refreshing, and enjoyed by children and adults alike.
- Electrolytes: CF(Rehydrate)® contains more electrolytes than Pedialyte®. Magnesium, phosphorus, and selenium for complete hydration. More sodium per bottle for superior replenishment
- Amino acids: CF(Rehydrate)® contains the amino acid L-citrulline, used to improve blood flow and aid in the process of muscle repair.
- Sugar: While Pedialyte® includes some electrolytes, the majority of this formulation is a mixture of water, dextrose (a simple sugar that is not ideal for diabetics), and acesulfame potassium (a highly processed artificial sweetener).
- Colors: Many of the color additives in Pedialyte®, like Red-40 and Blue-5, are among the most common allergens and food irritants, especially for children.
- Electrolytes: Pedialyte® contains less sodium and fewer electrolytes than CF(Rehydrate)®.
- Amino acids: Pedialyte® does not contain amino acids or other recovery-enhancing ingredients.
- Sugar: One serving of Gatorade® has 21 grams of added sugar compared to < 1 gram in CF(Rehydrate)®. (The American Heart Association recommends limiting added sugar to 100 calories per day which equals 24 grams or six teaspoons. Gatorade Zero and other low-calorie versions include artificial sweeteners and sugars. Some individuals may find these ingredients challenging to digest and can experience gastrointestinal distress after consumption.
- Colors: Just as is the case with Pedialyte®, many of the color additives in Gatorade®, like Red-40 and Blue-5, are among the most common allergens and food irritants—especially for children.
- Electrolytes: While the original Gatorade® formulation contains sodium and potassium, it does not include additional electrolytes such as magnesium, selenium, and phosphorus.
- Amino-acids: Gatorade® does not contain amino acids or other recovery-enhancing ingredients.
Overall, we’re thrilled to bring clean, clinical-grade hydration to families, athletes, and everyday health-conscious consumers via Central Market stores throughout the great state of Texas. Keep an eye out for CF Nutrition products next time you’re in Central Market—and learn even more about our game-changing rehydrate drink right here.
Not in Texas? No problem. You can order CF(Rehydrate)® Immunity+ online.