Taste, Ease of Use, & Cost of Presurgery Drinks
In a side by side comparison, ClearFast PreOp® was chosen for
its superior taste over the competitors.
There is absolutely no need for flavor enhancers which helps avoid the
danger that a patient might use an inappropriately colored, off-the-shelf flavor additive.
The benefit of great taste helps patients stick with ASA® fasting guidelines.
Avoiding flavor additives also adds to the ease of use (ClearFast PreOp® is ready to drink)
and keeps the cost to just the product … no extras!
Safe & Tested
- • Proven: ClearFast PreOp® has been safely and effectively used by hundreds of hospitals across the nation for years.
Ready To Drink
- • Transitioning from NPO is hard enough without added obstacles. A ready-to-drink bottle with simple instructions lives the best chance of patient and staff compliance.
- • Powders are an incomplete solution – They pass along the mixing, measuring, chilling and timing to your patients. They may be cheaper to buy, but you pay for them when patient mixing errors trigger case cancellation.
Made for ERP’s
- • A real Enhanced Recovery program deserves a real Enhanced Recovery drink free from protein, milk, fat & colored dyes.
- • Most sports drinks aren’t actually clear, and they are loaded with sugar, not complex carbs.
- • Adult nutrition drinks may work for long-term preop nutrition but are not designed for the immediate preop fasting window like ClearFast PreOp®.
Taste & Healing
- • Taste matters to patients! Give them something unpleasant to drink, and many will go off of the pathway.
- • ClearFast is a light, refreshing, natural beverage that patients love. It comes in two beautiful flavors, White Grape & Watermelon, and additional flavors are in development.
- • Always use a preop drink that contains L-Citrulline. Healing is everything!