ClearFast stands alone in supporting you every step of the way –
we don’t just send product and let you figure out the rest.
We know it can be challenging to change the status quo.
Early implementation support will help an Enhanced Recovery Protocol
flourish long term. We offer customized support for those implementing
ClearFast at the facility-wide or system-wide level.
|Implementation support includes the option to speak with our consulting nurse anesthetist to answer any practical questions about ClearFast implementation.|
If need be, we can also pull in our consulting physicians to answer your doctor’s questions.
|When big changes like a new Enhanced Recovery program are made, standing preop instructions often end up contradicting the new protocol.|
We create custom instructions for both patients and staff with your hospital logo and desired verbiage.
|While you always want ClearFast on hand to give to patients, you don’t necessarily want to store large quantities.|
We work with you to set up a schedule for shipping product where and when you need it!
|Reach out to us today, get resolution today. You can reach out to us by opening a ticket on our website, calling us at (858) 649-1070.|
You’re not just a number to us – we keep close track of your account preferences to make sure you get what you need. We always do our best to accommodate special requests!
Where Do I Start with Enhanced Recovery?
No matter what stage of implementation, ClearFast is here to help you get started.
We are rethinking NPO…
- Since 1999 (and reinforced in 2011 & 2017) the ASA® has stated in their preoperative fasting guidelines that patients should be hydrating and nourishing with clear liquids up to 2 hours before surgery, and forgoing the traditional NPO fast.
- Over 30 studies have shown that the residual gastric acid caused by NPO starvation can be extremely harmful to patients if aspirated.
- Research and field data shows the following patient benefits from hydrating and nourishing patients before anesthesia:
- Reduced rates of infection
- Less preop anxiety
- Reduced PONV
- Shorter LOS
We have an ERP, but we do not use ClearFast…
- ClearFast is specifically formulated for surgical patients – no colored dyes, no protein, no fat, no extreme sugar content
- ClearFast contains complex carbs and just the right amount of calories, unlike sports drinks
- ClearFast contains healing properties such as zinc and L-citrulline
- ClearFast comes in a 12oz, ready-to-drink bottle – no powders, no mixing, no measuring, no mess
We have ERP and we
If you already use ClearFast, that’s great!
If only some of your service lines or facilities are using ClearFast, contact us to learn about substantial bulk discounts, and our storage and expiration date management for customers in a system-wide adoption!